Product Owner & Analyst Intern (location flexible)
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
You will join our team as a Product Owner & Analyst Intern. As part of the product & business intelligence team at Yova, you will be working on the core user flow of our web and mobile application in collaboration with our designers, developers, and the customer success team. You will also help analyse how users behave on the Yova platform through our proprietary business intelligence method. You can work from wherever you want within Europe.
- You will lay out and take full responsibility of the future Yova Quality Assurance; more specifically, you will:
- develop a conceptual plan together with all team members and the CPO Erik to bring the Yova QA to the next level
- take charge and coordinate our quality assurance across teams
- collaborate with the Customer Success team to troubleshoot and prevent issues
- execute manual test cases and analyse results to find ‚edge cases
- run analytics on the Yova platform to support your work
- You will support and gain deep insights into other parts of the Product Owner role, e.g.:
- analysing user behaviour
- approving design work
- coordinating with developers
- You will also support the Yova business intelligence by answering questions from other teams, including the Yova Management
As an integral part of our product team, your technical expertise, your keen attention to detail and your communication skills are crucial for you to be successful in this job.
- You are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You are finishing or have already completed a technical or science degree, e.g., engineering, computer science, chemistry
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have the following skills:
- a meticulous eye for the detail
- excellent communication skills
- project management skills
- strong analytics and problem-solving
- The following skills are a great plus:
- SQL knowledge
- programming knowledge
- knowledge or experience in QA methodology
- cross-functional experience
- experience with agile development methods
- Finally, you should be lots of fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to learn what a Product Owner job entails, end to end. You will join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from the leadership team.
- You will join the Product team and work at the intersection of Product Ownership, Design, and Technology
- You will lean how to set and keep the highest quality standards for the delivery of a digital product
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% for 6 months | Start date: ASAP | Location: flexible