Customer Success Team – Customer Relationship Intern
As part of our team, you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team. You are successful if more people are excited about impact investing every day.
As a Customer Relationship Intern at Yova, you should be:
- Excited to spread the word about Yova’s mission to mainstream impact investing.
- A great problem solver who understands people and their situations.
- An open, communicative personality.
- Strategic and process-oriented thinking.
- A person who likes to use tools to build automation and has an affinity for technology.
- Lots of fun to work with.
- Full proficiency in English & German. French & Swiss German are a strong plus.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
As a Customer Relationship Intern, you will work on a broad range of topics in the Customer Success team:
- Conceptional shaping of the Yova product: You will work together with all teams of Yova (especially marketing, design, and technology) to implement customer feedback and ensure that the user experience is flawless and that the customers get the maximal value from investing with Yova.
- Develop solutions for people interested in Yova: You will be the expert about Yova and help customers over video-call, chat and the phone to get the best solution for their Yova investment.
- Onboarding our customers: You will make sure the onboarding process runs smoothly by problem-solving solutions with the rest of the team, in particular with the design and technology departments.
We offer a first-hand start-up experience with the opportunity to disrupt the financial world and make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, the Yova Impact Investing tool, hands-on customer interaction, sales, CRM tools and customer experience.
- You will learn important soft skills such as problem-solving, clear & simple communication, working to a high quality standard, data-driven decision making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: July 2021 | Location: Yova HQ Zurich | Duration: 6 months