Talent Team (Germany) – Recruitment Manager
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Yova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Yova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to take impact investing mainstream.
You are a dedicated talent acquisition leader with strong operational experience to lead the recruitment efforts at our fast growing company.
As the Recruitment Manager at Yova, you should:
- Be excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 2-5 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment in fast pace organisations
- Be experienced assisting with onboarding processes
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Experiences in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Be able to speak knowledgeably about Yova and answer candidates’ questions
- Firmly understand and can implement recruiting metrics to drive decision-making
- Be comfortable using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Have previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Have experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
- Be proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite). Additional IT experience, especially HRIS, is a plus.
- Be a great communicator within teams, with full proficiency in English. German language skill is a strong plus.
- Have working permission in Germany or EU
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join the Yova team in Zurich. You will be responsible for finding the best talent to scale up our fast-growing company.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager you will:
- Help scaling of the Yova team, starting with doubling it in 2021
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, external agencies and networking
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest and team fit
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Use standardised screening techniques to assess skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Meet with management to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be able to define and achieve your own goals.
- You will be taking leadership to get things done in an agile development environment.
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, mainly Angular, Ionic and Ruby on Rails.
- You will have first-hand start-up experience. Your ideas, opinions, and experience will be listened to and treasured.
- You will join a great team with an ambitious impact mission. Team events, lunch clubs, a good mood, and a nice environment are the core of our team’s happiness.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: June | Location: Frankfurt