Marketing Team (Germany) – Marketing Intern
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
As Marketing Intern you will work side-by-side with the Yova leadership team on a broad range of topics.
Specifically, you will work on:
- Marketing activities – you will work with our marketing managers on high priority marketing development projects across all our channels.
- Scaling-up our marketing activities in new markets – you will be an important part of our internationally growing and fast-paced marketing team.
- Social media marketing – you will be creating and managing social media campaigns end to end on various platforms.
- Events scale-up and execution – you will help grow the impact investing movement through great events across Germany and beyond.
- Consumer, market and competitor analysis – you will collect data and conduct crucial analyses.
As Marketing Intern at Yova, you should bring the following qualities:
- You are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing.
- You are enthusiastic about web technology.
- You are hungry to grow professionally.
- You are data-driven.
- You are able to tell a compelling story even about complex matters.
- You work independently and have the ability to navigate complexity.
- You communicate effectively and with full proficiency in English and German.
- Proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite).
- Finally, you should be lots fun to work with!
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team.
- You will be able to take ownership for your ideas from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will be on a fast-paced learning path, where you will be learning, growing and developing professionally on a daily basis.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, Digital B2C Marketing & Sales; Data-driven strategy & company building; Lean startup, lean UX and agile management; Advanced problem solving and analytics.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: May 2021 | Location: Frankfurt (remote work possible)