Head of performance marketing / Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to help drive growth of the Yova impact investing movement through performance channels.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Leading all performance marketing efforts with the goal of user acquisition and brand establishment
- Co-leading the development and execution of our partnership strategy
- Building a team over time, guiding junior colleagues and promoting their professional growth
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have 2-5 years of impressive professional experience in the field of digital performance marketing – both hands-on and in collaboration with others
- Excellence in communication and relationship building
- A track record of entrepreneurial thinking and path-finding
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset and the ability to build and own and develop granular business intelligence
- German and English on native speaker level
You will join a high-growth startup on a mission to make impact investing the de facto standard in the investing industry. You will join Yova right before we internationalize, with the opportunity to shape and drive the build-up of a digital sustainability champion. You will be part of a high-performing team that is great fun to work with. You will have the opportunity for rapid professional and personal growth, taking on more responsibility in a quickly expanding organization. You will receive an attractive compensation package that includes an equity stake in the company. You have the chance to use your talent, time and passion for a mission that can help put all of us on track for a better future.
Workload: 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Berlin with part-time home/remote work