Chief Marketing Officer
Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our team. The CMO is a newly created role at Yova.
As CMO, you will develop and implement Yova’s marketing strategy with the goal to win more and more customers for impact investing every day. As part of Yova’s senior management team, you will co-lead Yova’s expansion into the German and subsequently other European markets. You will build and develop our marketing team to help drive the growth of our impact investing movement. You will be part of the Yova management.
As CMO, you embody our values and mission centered around maximising positive impact around the world. You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and have a visionary mindset capable of taking Yova’s growth to the next level.
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- A clear track record of leading the marketing of a high potential technology company through a significant scale-up phase
- Hands-on experience in building a team and scaling its operations while supporting the team members in their professional growth
- A track record of entrepreneurial thinking and path-finding
- Excellence in communication and relationship building
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset and the ability to build and own and develop granular business intelligence
- German and English on native speaker level
We offer the opportunity to be part of the Yova leadership team as we scale from a classroom full of fun people to a multi-national organisation. You will join a high-growth startup on a mission to make impact investing the de facto standard in the investing industry. You will join Yova right before we internationalize, with the opportunity to shape and drive the build-up of a digital sustainability champion. You will be part of a high-performing team that is great fun to work with. You will receive an attractive compensation package that includes a significant equity stake in the company. You have the chance to use your talent, time and passion for a mission that can help put all of us on track for a better future.
Workload: 100% | Start date: asap | Location: Berlin with part-time home/remote work